Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Simple sunflowers

One of my new videos that I posted on YouTube was called 
"simple sunflowers". 
One of my buddies did her own rendition and wanted to see more of the detail.


If you haven't watched the YouTube video yet ... Check it out and subscribe at Lindsay Ostrom on YouTube


Once the watercolor is fully dry, I go back over it to bring out detail with prismacolor pencils, more black permanent pigment pen and my favorite white Signo pen. Get loose- just scribble to bring some definition to the background. Give it a try!

Thanks Ann for asking for a detailed shot!

3 comments:

Createology said...

Great new videos and they give such detail and inspiration to Create and Color. Thank you Miss Creator of Cuteness.

Pallas said...

You make it look so easy, but I know it isn't. Nice video.

Anonymous said...

Fine