Thursday, April 30, 2020

Rona Corona and Cyrus Virus

Day 41....
About 10 years ago or so, I created a flat Fanny (pictured here) to be a friend to flat Stanley . If you had kids or grandkids around then, you knew him. Teachers gave him to kids to color and take with them wherever their adventures took them and they would take pics of him having fun in cool places.

Fast forward to pandemic time.

I thought Fanny and Felix ( my flat folks) needed some pals. Meet Rona  Corona and Cyrus Virus. Color them, cut them out, assemble them and take them wherever you go- around the house, yard or neighborhood during this nutso time. Think elf on the shelf. Take pics and share! They have their own hashtags so please use them so we can track their wackadoodle adventures. 
Kids and adults!
Included are the original vintage fanny, Felix and Freida too!
Please share with any and all stuck at home during this crazy time. They were started by myself as a happy place when this all began as a replacement for spending my days with my mom in her memory care facility. Once the lock down started, I felt lost. I laid around in bed for five days. Five days too long. So I created these for you all and for me to keep busy. Please share them with friends, family, teachers, kids... anyone who could use cheer right now.

* These are only for your own PERSONAL use. They are not meant to be copies and sold for any reason with written permission from  Me. 

















No comments: