Monday, June 15, 2020

Travels with Lindsay


This morning starts my 6 week virtual TRAVELS WITH LINDSAY Facebook live class. Our tour group is full and I am so excited to start this week with camping! I know campgrounds are open but a lot of us had to cancel or postpone our summer vacation plans... me included. So we will be traveling virtually together and creating along the way.
.
This weeks them is camping and we will be constructing our travel journal, making luggage tag, having a campfire and making s’mores virtually together.
.
This is my with my vintage trailer, Little Miss Sunshine. She is my happy place. I feel so Inspired  when I am wake up inside her golden sunlight. 
.
I will be posting pics here of our travels, so follow along vicariously with me, your tour guide and me travel sisters as we craft our way through some of the coolest travel destinations. Remember... it’s all about the journey!

Follow along with the hashtag
#travelswithlindsay
.
#travelswithlindsay #creatorofcuteness #lindsayostrom



No comments: