Sunday, January 24, 2010

a bittersweet day from CHA...

I wore my vikings jersey today in honor of the big playoff game. It brought us good luck last week... not so much today. We lost by a field goal kick... none the less, a great game. Go Vikings!
So... I may have accidentally deleted all my photos from today... I hope not. I will check and put them up tomorrow if they are there. I found such great things....
1. New goodies from Heidi Swapp via Tattered Angels
2. Tim Holtz new die cutting machine that looks like a vintage suitcase.
3. So much vintage stuff including crepe paper and tinsel wire from Melissa Frances.
4. The cutest beading and jewelry line from Making Memories that i am trying to talk Michal into buying
5. Kathy Ireland... what... really!
6. A chipboard distressing tool from my friend Melodee Ross... not too sure about this tool yet.
7. How to do letterpress with a big shot machine - oh wait until you see!
8. So much more.
I will post the pics once my camera get's figured out. Hopefully there are still there!

Ok... so from Anaheim. I am out.... really, out! Too stressful with the Vikings loss..... Good Night!

No comments: