Wednesday, March 24, 2010

just a little local color....

My friend, Judith, has been playing with her camera since the weather has turned nice. This is what she did yesterday. Love them so much. I think the one above is in Nevada City... on a side street...
If you live in the area, you know that this one is the Del Oro theater tower.... love, love the color!
and this must be Judith's victorian mansion on the hill... hehehe! But i do think it's a victorian in Nevada City. Thanks Judith for letting me post these!

NOW... let's get back to the VOTING! I have gotten so many votes, but we need more by the 30th to pick a winner!

ALSO... i have a ton of you who want to play in our APRIL letter writing challenge... but we would love more. Tell your friends and family that if they want to find happiness in their mailbox in April... this is the place! E-mail me your name and mailing address to play. Scribbles1@earthlink.net that's me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay -
Thanks for posting my altered photos. I took them all in GV - the sign in the alley is next to The Owl, the theater you know, the victorian is on Mill St. (it's for sale in case you have a zillion dollars!!!).
Judith

Createology said...

Very cool colors on these photos. I hope you feel better Lindsay. No time to be sick as there are so many creative things to do and make. Happy creating...