Monday, October 25, 2010

grateful tonght....


Oh my heck... tonight, i have a laundry list of what I am grateful for.....
1. I am grateful that tomorrow i will have a 16 year old who drives... freedom for both of us! Yippie....happy birthday missie jean
2. I am grateful for the fact that I don't have a landline phone because of all the insane polictal folks calling each other names and then calling your house to convince you that they are better than the other guy... oh and I got 17 pieces of useless political advertising today that will all go into recycled art pieces. Fools...
3. I am grateful for having dinner with my whole family... it was fabulous.
4. I am grateful for the party pazzoki that we ordered at BJ's for Riley's birthday
5. and.... mostly, today... i am thankful for such a creative group of Friends. See the picture above... that's me on the floor in the burgandy shirt and all my buddies at M.A.R.S ( mountain artists retreat and sleepover). We had the most creative weekend with mini classes, demos, free work, ornament exchange, a challenge and so much great food, fun and friendship. Such a fabulous group of ladies. Thank you all so much for a fantastic weekend. Can we do it again this weekend :)

No comments: