Monday, January 17, 2011

books...

Like i have said before... my friends have been helping me get ready for the CHA show. Yesterday, we got alot done and my friend Paula stepped up and made me some journals to use as guest books and info books. Above is one of Paula's creations... complete with fabric scraps, leaves and my tree....
It looked like she was having so much fun making those books...I just had to Lindsay-fy them on my own...
I watched her make them and after they left... i had to make a few of my own. I love making books and journals. I used my favorite form of adhesive... the sewing machine!
I am hoping that at the show... I will be able to license a few of my designs for journals. I think the ree is a perfect picture for the cover of a journal.

They all came out great . Thanks to Paula, karen, karen's family and mine for once again steppin' up and kickin' in ... of course the boys watched football all day... but they got their work done!

1 comment:

Dogwood said...

Great guest books.
I love the colors and the designs are over the top wonderful.