Sunday, April 10, 2011

sneek peek at buttons galore post....


I have spent the last week painting, organizing, tossing stuff into a box for my garage sale and setting up my NEW craft room. It is so so cool. When it's all done, i am going to host an Open Studio weekend. For now... i worked on my first projects in there. It's a pretty inspiring room. This week, i will post my first post for my design team on The Buttons Galore Blog. Above is a sneek peek.... I will let you know when it's all up and ready to view. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Dogwood said...

Great sneek-peek!
Can't wait to see the finished piece.
Oh, boy...oh, boy a Garage Sale and Open House at Linzi house!!! I sure hope it is all happening when I am in Grass Valley...

See you Tuesday eve...
Beatles...Yea, yea, yea.

Traceyr said...

ooo that sneaky peek looks really cute. :)