Wednesday, November 21, 2012

22 days of Gratitude.....

Well... we are near the end of our Journey 
and at least for those of us in the USA,
tomorrow will be our day of Thanksgiving.
My friend Sharla send these pages... 
she made then in a book she made at a local shop 
called PaperTales in San Diego.
Beautiful.
So... now i need to know who has played
for all 22 days???
Please email me and let me know.
I trust you to be honest. 
I am grateful for you playing along for 22 days.
And tomorrow, while I am watching the Macy's
Thanksgiving Day Parade and eating our turkey dinner
I will be thinking of all of you
and planning my next blog challenge in my head!
So...
Email me and let me know if you played
for all 22 days and you will be 
entered into a drawing for the handmade
Give Thanks Sign ...
made by me.
I will pick a winner... with the help of my dog Charley
on Friday.
Ok.... email me...
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com
and 
Gobble Gobble!!!

No comments: