Tuesday, November 13, 2012

day twelve.... 22 days of gratitude

 today... i am thankful for my painty pens. I found a bunch of them in a box right at crunch time for painting holiday ornaments. I love the colors they used to make. They have stopped making them for the past 6 years or so. LOVE those colors.
The above is why Cory and I are friends.... thankful for the Hallmark Channel. I am right there with you miss cory!
And... Cory was grateful for an Open House Day at Ben Franklin Crafts...
again, me too. My favorite day to work!
Yvonne shares a simple day of gratittude with some super cute lettering. Can't wait to see what else Yvonne comes up with..... and... I can almost smell that bread.
What are you journaling for the
22 days of gratitude???
email your pics to me at 
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

No comments: