Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekley Wednesday Workday.... zen doodles....


Ok ladies and gents....
welcome to my first ever Wednesday Workday Turtorial.
can i get a whoot wooo?
It's on Zen Doodling.
I figured that since your project and challenge for the month was on Telling Me a Story, that I would take pitty on you and give you a little template ( she is at the bottom ).

Grab just a few tools and have at it!
You don't need much... a black pen, some white paper, a pencil, an eraser and shapes that you can trace from stencils or die cuts- or draw your own.


these two pages... if you CLICK on them, they will open in a file that you can then print out on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to keep for your very own. so...
* i think i fixed the privacy problems, please let me know if these do not open now
sorry for the issues... it's my first attempt to do this.




then click here for this sweet little zen girl. I love her becuase she is filled with the lines in her skirt so that you can TELL ME A STORY, or you can use your doodles to fill in the lines. I am gonna make one too... so I will post mine when she is done. Try putting a fancier paper into your printer. I love printing on watercolor paper so that I can use watercolors when I color the whole piece in. Check out the TELL ME A STORY post so that you can enter that challenge. Next time... i hope to post a video for you to follow. Oooh goodie. Ok... Happy Wednesday.

15 comments:

Terrie said...

Hi Lindsey, tried to print the project for Zen Doodle, it said I needed permission, so I clicked, asking for permission. Looking forward to doing these projects along with you! Terrie
terrielanger@gmail.com

Shana said...

I didn't try the links, but I have a story for you with my art.
http://woodlandwhimsy.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/billy-plants-cacti/

Erin Fish said...

Thank you Lindsay for the doodle pages. This is very generous of you to go to all that work for us. I will make very good use of them.

Joan V said...

Lindsay, I can open the zen doodle but not the girl. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Failing hear!

Unknown said...

Success! Finally took a comment, but original comment I emailed you was that I could not print the squares, but the other 2 I could. Strange!

Cassie @ You Go Girl said...

Love, love, love these little printables. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I was able to open both but could not print the squares. Not a big deal, but I wanted to let you know. When I try to print I get a message that say Not Found Error 404.

Happy day to you.

Anne said...

Hello, my Dear! These are so cool! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Lindsay
Oh my goodness, thanks so much for sharing these great docs. I'm really excited to try it & hope this is something my daughter & I can do together.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: I too couldn't print the doodle squares document & got the 404 error,

Patsy Gorveatte said...

No matter how i try to print these pages I cannot get them to work. I tried saving them. and then printing them. no matter what size i print they come out all pixelly. any other tips?

Andria said...

Thanks so much for these materials. I haven't tried to print them, but I am bookmarking this post, as they are still an amazing guide to use up on the computer screen! Very generous with your inspiration.

Thomas A. Marino said...

Thank you Lindsay for your blog. I am a beginning doodler and would love to learn.

Traceyr said...

Thanks Lyndsay just seen this. Will print them out when my printer plays nicely.

:)

Unknown said...

Hello,

Thank you for sharing these, however I can't print the first document (the squares) and I can't seem to find a "work around." Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

Help, Lindsay! I can't print the PDF when I click on the link. Can you change the sharing settings?