Monday, June 3, 2013

where o' where has Lindsay been?


here i am....
With Little Miss Sunshine!
I have been swamped in getting ready for International Glamping Weekend. Which I must say was well worth all the preping and primping! So, all my florals for May kinda went by the wayside and the fact that I was suppose to post Flat Fanny on June 1st, also got lost.... but, guess what? I'm back!


My friend Marilyn, her sister Tina and I all took our trailers and Glamped for the weekend. Glamping is a phrase coined by Mary Jane Butters. It's "Glamourous" and "Camping" combined. It kinda started with super cool outfitted tents and then the cute little vintage trailers came into play. We had about 15 trailers there and two tent campers. We crafted, we had high tea, did a pot luck, hosted a yard sale at our trailers and had a white elephant gift exchange. 


It was so so much fun.

and...
it was all girls. Youngest probably in their late 40's and oldest... well, you will just have to decide for yourself. But it was a great group of women. If you don't have a trailer... get one. If you want more info... ask me. I LOVE my trailers. Yes, i said trailers. I have 3... soon to have 4. Yep, my hubs is addicted and he goes and rescues them and then we fix them up. Haven't sold any yet. They are kinda like our babies now that the real kids are gone. 
So..........you're all probably asking... 
WHERE IS FLAT FANNY????
 She will make her summer appearence later this week.
It's suppose to be 108 degrees this week here in the Sierra's
so... she is on her way.
Hold tight!
Thanks all for playing in the flower challenge.
Here's to the summer!!!

4 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Looks like fun!!! (I've got a trailer, but haven't ever master the art of driving a truck with a trailer, can I have my hubby drop me off?).

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love trailers! My wife, girls and I spent several days in one last summer and had a marvelous time. Blessings!

Createology said...

Lindsay you and Little Miss Sunshine are just too adorable. I love the whole glamping movement. I have followed Sisters on the Fly for a long time. Happy Trails to You...

Shana said...

I'm hoping to get a trailer at some point. It would be awesome for the weekend shows that I do sometimes. I just need to sell lots of stuff so I can get one.