Sunday, June 28, 2015

more about rainbows

  
    Just a bit more about rainbows this week. It's been a historic week in America and I rarely mix politics and art... and that's about all i will say about it. I am passionate about three things in politics and they all have to do with love... and hate. Again, not gonna get into it... but those that know me know that I will fight to the end and defend all three. The only time i ever joined a protest line was in college for one strong woman's right related point and I was a part of Hands Across America in the 80's for one other strong point. And now, i will just show my true colors in my art. I hope that whomever you are you are able to love in everyway you choose. I hope that as a women, wherever you are you are in control of your own body and I hope that you also have the right to say NO and no means NO without having a drug tell you otherwise... That's all....
Happy day. 
Live Life in COLORS!

8 comments:

lynda said...

love it and couldn't agree more! I was in Hands across America, too, but in NYC...so guess we were holding hands! ; )

Unknown said...

Of course I appreciate your subtle politics....and I love your art!

Unknown said...

Of course I appreciate your subtle politics....and I love your art!

Unknown said...

Of course I appreciate your subtle politics....and I love your art!

Gypsy said...

Absolutely sister friend!!!!

Joy said...

Very well said, Lindsay! I think this year, Independence Day means a whole lot more to many people, much more than ever! Have a great weekend!

Crafting Vicky said...

Love this and Love the article in art journaling! So just had to become a new follower :)

Karen said...

Beautiful!!!