Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Documented Life... featured artist....

 BIG ANNOUNCEMENT 
for me today...
Next week, June 13th... I will be a 
featured artist for The Documented Life
with products from

http://www.arttothe5th.com/

I have been playing in 
The Documented Life challenges with
Art to the 5th
since the first year... which is a whopping 2 years ago.
I look forward to my creations in there
and getting the weekly challenges so much.
If you are not playing... you can start at any time.
go to - ART TO THE FIFTH -and sign up.

http://www.arttothe5th.com/

                 I am mostly excited about the theme for the month
and my week especially....
It's a secret, so you will just have to stay tuned!
In the mean time...
I will be on the road!!!
It's camping time
HAPPY SUMMER!!!

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Well, knowing your lust for pens and lettering, I'm wondering if this month's theme might have something to do with lettering. If so, I'm excited, too. I've actually enjoyed, very much, the texture theme for May. All will be revealed on Saturday.

Jennia Hart said...

I can't wait to see your new work. I'll be looking forward to it! have fun camping.

Jennia Hart said...

I can't wait to see your new work. I'll be looking forward to it! have fun camping.

Jennia Hart said...

I can't wait to see your new work. I'll be looking forward to it! have fun camping.

Gypsy said...

Well, It is about time! :) Grin

LindyLu said...

I just discovered you through the DLP on Art to the Fifth. I love your journaling style. It's so free & easy and uncomplicated. I will be following your blog, for sure!