Monday, November 30, 2015

Where's Lindsay this holiday season


 If you live in the Northern California area...
here is where I will be selling this season.
The first is this Thursday evening at Elegant Salvage
from 4 to 7pm
this is in Chicago Park off Highway 174... super easy to find and 
great vendors! Come on by
 

 The next one is Saturday at the Chicago Park School.
They are still looking for vendors for this one. 
Message me if you are interested.
Also in Chicago Park off Highway 174
 
 Next is the Ben Franklin Sponsored craft fair on 
December 12th. This is one that I help put on and it's a 
really great show in Grass Valley.


Last but not least is my favorite end of season show
on December 20th at the art gallery of 
Beatnik Studios 
in Sacramento
Share this post...
and I hope to see some of you there.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: