Friday, July 15, 2016

Netflix and nothing


It's Friday. The first Friday that I can remember for months that I have absolutely nothing to do. So what am I doing? Nothing. Lying around watching Netflix and contemplating what to do next. So I decided to do a blog post. 


I guess I started drawing this year when Brent was in the hospital and didn't stop until my mom got out of the hospital. I drew over two hundred images for Impression Obsession RubberStamps and over 100 images for Adornit. This week , Adornit released my new products. 


That are coming out... Shown above.
They always surprise me. I just draw and draw and never know what they have planned for it. They made two sweet little postcard books... Shown above.


They did six new art play Paintables. I love all of them so much. Cannot wait to color them. 


Drawing makes me happy right now. I have a bunch of new stamps to get done by August1st... But nothing is coming to me. So I sit and watch Netflix and hope something might come to mind....have a creative weekend.

9 comments:

marilyn said...

Everything looks just super cute - love the post card idea. Happy Friday!

LChippy76 said...

Always ~~ A L W A YS~~ ALWAYS ((( LOVE ))) seeing your AMAZING Artwork!!!
Linda Chidster

meecindy said...

you're drawings are adorable! love the postcards. do you know when they're being released?

Createology said...

Fabulous Fun Drawings and resulting products. I could really use those uber cute postcards now with all I amm mailing out. Love Notes s always needing postcards to mail. Enjoy your moment of "doing nothing" dear.

K Andrews said...

Super super cute. You deserve a day of "nothing" after what you've been through. Take a deep breath and ENJOY!

lady tie di said...

YOU are one of the most amazing artists I know, with the heart you put into everything, the sheer volume is mind-boggling, and there you are standing there in the photo, still smiling through it all....you are my idol! xoxoxo Great work, wonderful sentiments...useful AND cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable! I can't wait! I've got your planner and am having a ball being creative and organized, is that an oxymoron? ( I guess that's how it's spelled). I've also found a stamping and scrapbooking store about an hour's drive from here and they had your mermaids and sea critters used in their summer display...I got all I could get my hands on! Too cute, I love mermaids and the August calendar girl is a mermaid and my birthday is in August....are you psychic?
Hope you have a great relaxing time! I'm looking forward to the fall stamps and Adorn It items!

Jill Norwood said...

Would love some coffee and tea and hot chocolate with marshmallow drawings!

Jill Norwood said...

:) love the coloring sets from Adornit! Will have to see if I can find them to purchase! :)