Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Five Pieces of Happy

 

... Here we are, third day in a row for blogging. Yippie! I've decided to combine my needing to spill my thoughts here on the blog with my art. Up until now it's just been art mostly. I just feel the need to write. So here we go.

   I'm thinking, after a lot of the comments I have gotten on my last few posts , that a lot of you are in the same place as me lately. A bit of needing to just find a little happy in your day. It's there. I know it is. You just have to know where to look for it and how to find it. So, as you go through your day there will be obvious signs of Happy and those will bring a smile to your face immediately.... others you might just overlook as just a normal happy and still others you may overlook all together and later in the day, those thoughts come back as amazing happy things❤️

   So here I go. I may not always share but today, I will. It was a bummer of a day but at the end... I had some happy things come into my mind. 

1. The amazing deep blue sky and huge white puffy clouds in the sky
2. Chocolate milkshakes and cheetos
3. My new fabric lines were launched today at the St Louis Quilt Market. 6 sunshine girls styles!!!
4. I get five days in a row off starting now!
5. Doing art as therapy❤️
    ... like below. Art heals - Jenny Doh says that. And I believe in art more than anything else! So 

 So... this is what I propose. That you find five things that made you happy in a day. Or five thoughts that make you happy. Write them down. Take photos of them. Draw them. Or just jot them in a piece of paper. Soon you'll have ten happys in a day and then soon... your day will be filled with happy.

Sound good? Ok, who's with me?
Use this hash tag when sharing...
#fivepiecesofhappy
Use that whenever you post to instagram or Facebook. I'm gonna start a Facebook page for a group for us Sunshine Girls....

Oh and speaking of sunshine girls 

 

My line of fabric was released today at the St Louis Quilt Market with Adorn it❤️❤️❤️ When I get more pics... you'll get to see them. But I have six styles of Sunshine Girls fabric. I'm so excited. This made me over the moon happy!!!!

So let's get happy!!!

7 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

today my happies are...it's not supposed to snow, which means my electricity should be fine, which means the pump for my well will run, which means we have water for flushing toilets.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your fabric! I need some for my classroom!

Dogwood said...

1. My sewing machine
2. The beautiful sunny day
3. My cat who loves to cuddle
4. My pink dogwood tree that has three blossoms.
5. And, most of all My husband and family

My happiness for today.

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations! Loving your new fabric designs. FAB idea to find five happy things each day. Enjoy your break. Gez xx

Createology said...

Congratulations and I ADORE your new fabric line! My five Happies are: 1.) Breathing 2.) Sunshine 3.) Family 4.) Friends 5.) The way God made me! <3

Unknown said...

Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you buried inside his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

Matter of fact, fueling this influential instinct is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon find him open his soul and mind for you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1---2---3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready??

Click here to start running the system