Saturday, May 19, 2018

The royal wedding

  Who else was up at at 1:30am to watch the duke and duchess of Sussex get married? I was!!! 


 
   I'm a royals fanatic. And I learned that Meghan used to do calligraphy for wedding invitations professionally. I loved that. And speaking of calligraphy... I just finished lesson four of my Lettering with Lindsay class. Have you signed up yet?



   We're having so much fun. Lessons 1-3 are currently available in my Etsy shop at www.thepaperrabbit.blogspot.com .  Lesson four launches June 1st. I highly recommend taking the lessons in order. 1-5 are all based on practical printing and lessons 6-10 will be curly cursive based. I hope you'll all sign up and share this with any friends who might be interested.  Here's the link....

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/thepaperrabbit

Happy Wedding weekend. Ain't love grand❤️

4 comments:

Misa said...

Hi my name is Misa I will share two articel from my blog.

- Fisrt Baby? Be Positif Thinking, Mom
- Please, Stop Mom War

Hope you like, thank you.

Iman Ridhwan Syah said...

Nice article, Thanks for Sharing :) and Hi, Greetings from Bacalagers Media

We are Bacalagers Media is a Smart Digital Media Platform that Presents Quality Content and Inspires All Young Children in Indonesia for Choosing and Sorting News Information Interesting about Lifestyle, Business, Healthy Tips about stimuno untuk balita and Latest Technology News. I just wanna sharing the new article from my blog for you about:

- Manfaat Stimuno untuk Balita
- Cara Meningkatkan Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh Anak usia Balita
- Berita Terkini Indonesia Paling Update
- Manfaat Daun Meniran untuk Kesehatan
- Berita Terbaru Indonesia Terpopuler

See you friends.. :)

Blogger said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than we do.

(By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

More than 160k women and men are using a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's very simple and works every time.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Get a glass and fill it with water half full

2) And now use this strange hack

so you'll become 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!