Tuesday, April 21, 2020

National Scrapbook Day VIRTUAL event!






https://www.busyscrappin.com/shop/c/p/Lindsay-Ostrom-Virtual-NSD-Class-x48772113.htm

Follow the link above to sign up for my super cool new national scrapbook day event with Busy Scrappin’. You’ll get my collage elements in black-and-white and color and in the class we will be creating a card, a tag and I’ll be teaching you how to color your on as well as use my colored elements. Plus I’m going to show you another fun project to do with them and all this from the comfort of your PJs in front of your computer. This will all be created in a private Facebook live page. So you’ll be with me live in front of your computer with your jammies and your beverages and snacks of choice. I’ll be in the comfort of my home in front of my computer teaching you what you need to know. When you sign up you’ll get a list of supplies that are recommended and you’ll get the PDF download for you to print your own collage elements. Need more info? Just email me and I can help

lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

No comments: