Friday, June 19, 2020

Blog hop with HAI supply and Pear Blossom Press




Welcome to my fun little post for the
Pear Blossom Press and HAI Supply blog hop! Applause , applause!!!! I Was so honored when Victor asked me if I would be interested in being one of the designers for this team. He and I go way back! I was a newbie to Pear Blossom Press and they’re EZ lights.
I wasn’t really sure that they were my kind of thing, until I started playing with them. And now… Honestly I haven’t even stopped. I love these and I’m a new fan. I have always been a big fan of HAI supply and their plethora of goodies. Washi tape, gems, Confetti bits and their new washi paper. 



So far I’ve made a total of three cards. And I have one more super secret project to come next week. I’m so excited to use my last set of lights for this project.



The lights come in a package just like this above complete with the battery pack, batteries, and the strings with three lights attached to each battery pack. The way you attach them as super simple with double-sided tape and popping the entire piece with for mounting tape or pop dots. I think the hardest part for me was poking the holes. And that was only on the first card. By the second and third I was a professional.


On the next card that I’m showing here I have used two sets of lights which gave me six lights at all on this pretty flower from my Rainbow Brite collage element. 



Before it lights up and.... wait for it....



And after. So cute, right? I could’ve done 100 of these samples. It was so much fun. Here’s the last card



Did I already say that one was my favorite? Because I’m not sure this one might be my favorite. The cool thing is, you put the HAI Gems On top of the lights and that’s how they magnify and light up big and bright. Without the gems they’ll light up but there’s no magnification.Here it is all lit up.


How cute is that? Right! Lots of my collage elements look great with the lights. Even more of my collage elements look great with the gems from HAI. Are use the clear ones on all of my sea life and fishy cards. They definitely look like bubbles. So stay tuned for more blog posts with those in the future.


Thanks for checking out my blog and all the goodies from these generous companies. If you like what you see here and you’d like to try this yourself I have links for all the lights and the gems and washi below. I am also including a link to my website where you can purchase lots and lots of different collage elements. This is just one of many.
Have a RainbowBrite day!!!

my website



All the good stuff and where to head over to next!

Thank you for hopping along on the HAI Supply & Pear Blossom Press Collab Hop! For more inspiration, check out all of the stops in the hop...
 *** PRIZES ***
Hops are always more fun when there are prizes, right?? Four prizes will be awarded to four separate winners! For contest details and rules, click here.
*** DISCOUNTS ***
One code, two stores! Enter discount code EZSHIP4 at checkout on Pear Blossom Press and HAI Supply for $4.00 off your total, on orders over $25.00 (before tax and shipping), valid until June 27, 2020.


14 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

These are adorable!!!

Teena said...

Love your cards!

craftymomma said...

love the cards.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I ADORE the whimsical character and the rainbow colors! Great light up!

r.winncreates said...

Seriously beautiful cards! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Fabulous card! Just gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: what I also love is that you made an awesome envelope to go with the awesome card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

JourneyCoachJenn said...

Love your rainbow! And ohh that light up flower! Amazing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the lights in the flowers.
They make a pretty card more
interesting and fun. Great
collection of cards. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Valerie said...

The cards are adorable!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards with beautiful designs and colors! I love the light-up feature! I'll bet your Mom loved her special birthday card!

Jean said...

Simply darling! Just love your artowrks!

Connie said...

So creative the way you used the lights!Now I have to try them!

Carol Wortman said...

I feel like saying Welcome home... creative, very pretty and multiple awesome cards with fun fun fun ways to use the EZ lights!