Friday, April 10, 2020

Featured on KCRA Today


Just a quick blog post today to let everybody know that I was featured on KCRA, our local news station for the coloring sheets that I’ve been doing. It’s day 23 of coloring sheets for me and day 27 of not seeing my mom. I’m planning on keeping News up for as long as this lasts. He’s coloring sheets of given me a reason to get up in the morning and get dressed and do something that I feel is important. I’ve heard from all kinds of people from all over the place that this is given them something to look forward to and their kids something to do. So it makes me feel a little bit better than I did 27 days ago. 

I hope you enjoy the article and if you download the Sheets and color them I would love to see what you end up doing with them. Click the link below to see what KCRA Has written about me..



No comments: