Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 16

Well... it's Day 16 and do you know where your creativity is? It's right here!!! Keep sending me your pics. I don't even need one everyday... but it sure is fun to see you stepping up to the challenge. This is one of the three prizes to be given out. The next three pictures are of an alcohol inked journal that I made.
It say's Journey Free-Style. The cover is metal and i used alcohol inks, a bookplate, baubbles and cool threads and ribbons.
So.... keep entering and THREE lucky people will win. The orange altered bag, this cool journal or one other project from me. I will choose at random for anyone who has played in this challenge just one time!
Karen taught a Za-Doodle class tonight at Ben's and a few of us took it! This is one of her fabulous pieces. She traced a wine bottle (after she and her husband emptied it) and then let her micron pen and imagination do the magic! Thanks Karen for a fun class....
This was my piece from the class. I had to leave early... but I finished it at home. I think I may like this Zentangle/ Zadoodle thingie!
Judith created this great oatmeal canister to hold some really yummy oatmeal cookies that she sent to her kids for Valentine's Day.... cute! And the cookies were great too... thanks for those!
This is Judith's first finished attempt at a Zentangle/ Zadoodle Sun. I think she has found her Zen place too! Great job!!!
Cory makes these multi colored scarves to give to cancer patients at local hospitals near her. She adds a warm and fuzzy pair of socks and a cute little handstamped tag and I am sure these bring a smile to many peoples faces! Good Job...
Joy is making these super cute little journals for her brownie troop to keep their memories for the last few years of being together in their troop.

Cory is in the process of making cookbooks for all of her family members. She is putting in family recipes, cute and funny stories and embellishing them with scapbookie goodies. Really nice Cory!!!

No comments: