Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 20...

DAY 20... of the 28 day "DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY" challenge. I was so honored today to be featured in Scrap Scene's weekend blog pics and because of that, I would like to welcome all the new viewers to the blog. I will explain the challenge for you. The idea is to do something creative every day for 28 days ( 8 now for you!) and then e-mail me a picture of your creative project. I will post it and then at the end of the month ... i will choose three lucky winners to get 1 of three handmade goodies made by me. So... there is still time to play in this challenge... her is my e-mail! Have a creative weekend
www.lindsayostrom.yahoo.com
Judith's computer is on the fritz... so I found this piece on the Nevada City Winery's website titled "Medusa". She and her friend Lynn Wenzel have a "Meet the Artists" reception tomorrow at the Winery and this is one of Judith's pieces. I am sure she would love to extend an invitation to all you blog followers.
www.ncwinery.com
At our scrapbooking day today with my daughter... i did one of my four hour albums. 21 pages for a friends twins who were born in December. The pages are all 8x8 , simple and clean - all from Dear Lizzy's new line from American Crafts! I will bring it to Sunday Scrapperz for those of you joining me at Ben Franklin's tomorrow.
Cory spent her day at the San Mateo Quilt, Sewing and Craft fair being inspired by all the creativity. This must be in the running for one of her next projects..... nice!
I went with my daughter to the Nor-Cal Deaf Council for a Deaf Scrapbooking day and it was a great day. I could have posted every picture of a mini album that she made( i'm her mother!). So uninhibited and free... and all from recycled goodies... love this bee!
This is the book before it got assembled. It was a junk journal style with all size pages, envelopes, tags and lots of missed matched loveliness!
There is my inspiration... you are a talented cutie miss bailey. It was fun today... even if i didn't understand the language! It's all about creativity in any language.

Ho, Ho, Holy cow... Joy has just completed two more cards for next years Christmas card stash. I'm not sure but i think all those Girl Scout cookies are getting to her!

No comments: