Monday, July 5, 2010

Christmas in July.....


Everything is coming up Christmas for Cory... she spent the whole 100 degree day here in the Sierra's to create some stinkin' cute Christmas Cards for her very special blog buddies... I hope that one of those cute cards is mine!
_________________________________

So I thought i would share a bit of what I am doing to get ready for Christmas. I do hope to send out a few cards for our Christmas in July blog swap.


This is the process of how i begin to create some of the papers, stickers, journaling tags and stamps that I am currently designing for the next Crafts and Hobbies show (CHA) in July... where stores go to buy products from vendors for the holiday season of scrapbooking, cardmaking and paper crafting as well as other hobbies.
I start by searching the internet under Christmas.... for photos, cards, other designs... just to get ideas on themes. Then i sketch it out like this in pencil on just plain old paper. I have pages of this. I have the air on, Christmas movies going, Christmas decorations around... and i try and get inspired; even though it is over 100 degrees outside.
I will give you some play by plays of my work as i get further along. Ho! Ho! Ho!..... Merry Christmas in July.



No comments: