Friday, August 20, 2010

a few personal notes...

It has been a wild week and i am pooped! So, i thought since i am wired and cannot sleep, that i would share.
Here's my baby... ready for her first day of school on Wednesday as a Junior. How is that possible? Wow... my 2 year resignation plan is really in full swing now. I have two years to go until we will have no kids in the house. Then we can buy our moterhome and tour the country... like lucy and rickey and the long trailer....
anywho.... back to reality... really, i have two years to go.
So, in the mean time... did i tell you i started a new blog? Yep... it's a work blog... my agent told me to start one!
check it out at .... scribblesbylinzi.blogspot.com
AND.................
I have been drawing like a mad women for my new agent and the kids craft kits that she is working on. Here are a couple of my favorite new drawings.... the one above is fishy fish
and.............
this guy is called Will Robinson. I have been up for three nights drawing my fingers to the bone. And loving every minute of it! So... products coming soon to a craft store near you... that's all i can say for the moment. But I will keep you posted. Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

Loving Will Robinson - from Lost in Space by any chance lol :)