Tuesday, December 7, 2010

holiday plaques and journals and another craft fair!

this is where I will be this weekend. Come out and visit and do a little shopping. She always does a great job with the crafters there. And it's easy to find... right on main street in Colfax and Colfax is only 2 blocks long... so, you should be able to find me!
Here's a few of the goodies you will see at the craft fair this weekend....
this is one of the bird houses....
here is one of my girls on a journal
one of the other journals and my favorite trees
one of the persoanlized square plaques
another part of a family plaque with one snowman or snowwoman for each member of the family!

I did so well that weekend at the craft fair that I was at, that I have had to keep crafting this week to get ready for the next fair. It's this weekend in Colfax and I have posted the info flyer here on the blog. I will have these cute personalized plaques, journals, ornaments, sweet little bird boxes and bird houses, tags, books and so much more. The ideas are truly overwelming right now. Hopefully I will see some of you local people there. If you need directions or more info... let me know. Happy Christmas!

No comments: