Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Menu... day five....

So... today, i decided to find inspiration from buttons. I love collecting buttons. I have quite a collection dating back to the 60's.... but enough about me. I found the buttons above on a site that just sells buttons. Cute, huh.
What's on the menu today? I found these cute buttons and the templates to download them on a new designer friend's blog. Her name is Carmen and she also has an etsy site... so fun. Go to her blog by clicking on the picture and read the cute story that she wrote about these... so fun!
And.... then, i found this cute sign on Pinterest. I love it. Now... i gotta go and get my craft on! Get inspired and make something today.... let me see what it is and I will post it. E-mail me at
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

No comments: