Monday, April 18, 2011

keep those cards and letters coming!


Hi Ladies... happy Easter week! There are lots of eggs to be dyed, bunnies to be decorated and candy to be made... but there is always time to make some cards!!! And recieve some great cards too! Above is a wooden egg i am working on for my honey bunny... keep checking in to see if i get it done this week!
On Saturday... in my mailbox, there was the cutest package. A clear container with some fabulous eggs inside...
3 sweet little wooden eggs embellished with ribbons and sequins. Made by JOY.... oh Joy!!!
It's always amazing to get something from Joy... she goes all out with pushing the envelope... if you know what i mean.
See how they were packaged?
And all that only cost $1.39 to mail. Sweet!!! Thanks Joy....
These are a few of my recycled cards that are on their way to a few lucky blog buddies and friends. The one above is a box from some Benefit cosmetics that i bought.
I used a piece of a cardboard box for the base and then sewed bits of fun onto them.
This one had a pretty vintage bird tag on it... a gift from my friend beth...
this one has old cards and fabric strips...
Life is good! This was a card from my blog buddy rena that I upcycled to this sweet little card....
My favorite is a pocket i made with some wide ribbon and stuffed it full...
glitter, a flat bead, a felt flower and a baby bunny card!
Today in my mailbox was a beautiful hand lettered card from blog buddy Sharen... a master calligrapher.
She drew the flower bouquet and lettered my initial...
And of course the envelope was equally as pretty. And so cool in all black and white. Love it Sharen.

Thanks for all the mail!!! But..... I still want to see what you guys are sending or recieving. Send me your pictures... please!!!
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

Gorgeousness sent through the post for you - wow!

:)