Monday, July 18, 2011

the rena fanclub....

So... on Wednesday, I get to meet my friend Rena ( rhymes with Tina ).... actually, we are virtual friends. We met on Facebook and we clicked instantly. I love her. I am her biggest fan... president of her fan club.
She is about the best artist I know. And she is super cute and mega talented....
This is me here... a little blury... but it's me.
so on wednesday morning... rena and I will meet in person. In the lobby of the CHA show ( that's short for Crafts and Hobbies Association Show ) I told her i would be the one with the pink carnation...

Here is one of here pieces. Check her out on flicker and on her blog... Oh... did i forget to say that when I got to Chicago, I road the moving sidewalk thingie with Steadman, Oprah's boyfriend? It's gonna be a great week!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? Tomorrow is the big day, I am so excited to FINALLY meet you Lindsay, Thank you for all the nice things you said...funny, cause YOU are the best artist I KNOW and I feel so grateful to meet you, your art makes my art sing. See ya tomorrow. Love you girl. Rena

Liz Revit said...

Lindsay, how exciting. I just checked out her blog (and am now following), and her artwork is amazing!