Monday, July 18, 2011

a few fun projects.....

I am now in Chicago and trying to go to sleep to get up super early for the CHA show tomorrow... but obviously, i can't sleep. So i thought i would post. I will be sharing more photos and events from the show... but for now... here's my cute kids. We 5 are hardly ever in the same room anymore. But it was bee's b-day and we went to take her to dinner and view her art on exhibit....
These are two of her collaged cityscapes... great, right?
This one is a small wood piece done with collage, pen and ink and watercolor. Living in the city has really brought our inner artist.
This one is mine! She told me if it doesn't sell that it's mine. I love it. Again collage with pen and ink. Not a proud mama or anything....
I made this canvas piece for a friends baby shower. They were doing a farm theme room for baby Hank...
It's a long and skinny canvas with barns and barnyard animals. I really like the way it turned out.
That's it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for more posts from CHA... and I will be posting on the ben franklin blog too at
www.benfranklin-crafts.com
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Awh, there's my Bailey girl!