Monday, July 25, 2011

wedding signs....

The last of my weddings went off without a hitch this past weekend. I am sure the signs looked beautiful in the venue.
I have been making signs for quite a few brides this season and these were some of my favorites.
They got married at Empire Mine in Grass Valley and these signs were for the reception at The Miners Foundry in Nevada City.
These signs were about 4 feet tall. They were there to cover some windows on the site. I loved this one the best. It had flowers to match the invite and I loved the saying....
It's always been you... super cute and sweet.
Ever since the DIY weddings being so popular, lots of brides want more of a homemade and cute look. This is so cool. Signs, banners and cute letter is all over the wedding venue - menus, table cards, thank you's, drinks etc..... Love it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love your wedding signs Lindsay!