Thursday, May 24, 2012

There's a storm coming.... so vote!



Tonight there is a storm coming in....
and we live in the most beautiful place
on God's Earth
I just had to share this shot with you all....


and then, i came inside and this came 
out of my little head.

I'm getting ready to add watercolor to it... but
for now i wanted to share it as it is...
naked to the world.


So hey... have you voted for your favoite May Flowers
art in the Month of May here on the blog???
there was....
(click on the highlighted link to see the piece and
then comment on the one ( ones ) you like!)


check them out and please vote before June 1st....
the winner will get a handmade goodie from 
me... and then
summer brings us 
the return of Flat Fanny!


4 comments:

Scatterjoy said...

Yes, we do live in the most beautiful place on earth...I was admiring the pick clouds this evening and felt so blessed to be living here! Thank you for sharing that lovely photo!

Dogwood said...

I love being a Mountain Lady living in Northern California.

Dogwood said...

I love being a Mountain Lady living in Northern California.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, Lucky you wish I could be a little birdie in your studio and watch you create! I need lessons on coloring outside the lines. Joanne