Thursday, August 30, 2012

pumpkins and bunnies....


Tonight, i worked on 2 pages for a calendar project that I am playing in for a friend. 6 artists each took 2 months and I chose two of my favorites. October because i love to do these pumpkins and i am a big fan of the fall... and april, well that goes unsaid. But for those of you that don't know i am kinda a rabbit freak. So... they are now both done and headed out tomorrow. One down and like 12 projects to go. It's gonna be a fun and artful weekend.


3 comments:

bellefrogworks said...

Both wonderful - love all the visual layers on the pumpkin - I love fall colors (actually I love almost all colors). The rabbit is fab - love the ears!

Joy said...

That's why I love you!April is my birthday month and October has a bunch of personal anniversaries for me. And I was born in the year of the rabbit!

Your bunny reminds me of some muslin rabbits I sewed and made into pins for Christmas gifts for my fellow employees a long time ago. Haven't done that kind of mass production in a while!

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

Traceyr said...

tee hee lovely calendars there the rabbit is so cute. And that is when I first became fond of your work through Paper Rabbit. :)