Friday, February 22, 2013

National Letter Writing Month

Ok.... well, it's the fourth year for 
the blog's 
NATIONAL LETTER WRITING MONTH
it might still look like winter, but
spring is almost here and that's right...
APRIL is the best month of the year.
It's when i pair up blog buddies to 
write cards and letters back and forth to each other
all month long. 
(interested... email me at lindsayostrom@yahoo.com)

here's how it works....
*give me your name and address
*i will pair you up with one or more pen pals
* you write cards ( handmade prefered) , postcards, 
letters, mail arts... whatever goes thru the mail - back
and forth for the whole month
*sometimes you will get a card from someone who isn't 
your blog buddy / pen pal. Then, it's appropriate to 
send them a card back as a thank you 
( here's where the crazy and wild fun comes in )
* It is polite to answer someone when you get a 
card or a letter from them and so it goes round
and round and round and round - i think we had about
50 pen pals last year!
* please let me know if you are ok with someone
out of the country and/ or more than one pen pal
Ok? Got it
it's the most fun you will ever have! 
you really should email me... you won't be sorry.

NO MORE BLOG PEN PALS WILL BE PAIRED UP
AFTER MARCH 20TH - NO KIDDING!!!

lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Alice said...

Just added you o my contacts, but the email wouldn't 'go'. Maybe I have to sign up this way first. Yes, I want a pen pal! What a groovy idea! My address: c/o ABC Equipment Rental, Inc., 2910 E. 15th St., Tulsa, OK 74104.

Hoping to get writers' cramp,
Alice Hewett

Alice said...

My email: wonder_land@sbcglobal.net