Wednesday, August 28, 2013

a sign of the times....

 Tonight we learned of my son's engagement to his girlfriend Annie via a facebook post and video. I guess that's a sign of the times. And he is very connected to social media with work and personally with his photography biz so it wasn't a big surprise to me. We are very happy for them both and hope that this is a sign of great things to come for them ....

 and speaking of signs... i have been working on a few more. I have done this one at the request of a customer.... "well butter my buns and call me a biscuit". My husband says that all the time... i like it
 These next two are part of a new series that are part stamped and part handwritten called "Plain Jayne". They are quick and simple with simple little messages.
 This last one was also at the request of a customer. It's a John Wayne quote and stangely enough... also one that my husband says all the time. That's a good sign. Hehehe.
I hope you are enjoying all the signs.
I know i am... i have so many craft fairs coming up and 
i need to have a big inventory.
thanks for visiting the blog!

1 comment:

Createology said...

Congratulations Lindsay to the happy "social media" couple. Your signs are adorable. Sell on dear...