Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday creations

 We packed up our camping weekend early at the Brewfest as the rain just kept falling and falling all over our campsite. It rained almost all the way home and as quickly as it started, it ended. So... kind of a blustery day here in the sierras. I decided to get a jump start on my ornament painting for all the upcoming craft fairs i have scheduled ( i will list them here very soon )
 I did a total of 48 ornaments today. Only 18 are pictured here. I did a boy collection on the baby blue, a girl collection on the light pink and a pretty group of olive green ornaments. I love that color alot.
These should go up on my etsy site soon but you can always message me if you ever see anything i post here and buy them via pay pal ( i love pay pal ). They are just $10 as they have been for like 20 years. The shipping is $8. All of them get personalized on the back side with names, dates, whatever you choose. I know it's early to look at Christmas stuff... but i am super swamped and gotta get moving here. Thanks so much for putting up with my craft show craziness here on the blog.

No comments: