Monday, August 19, 2013

the beauty within....



 I have been painting sign after sign just keeping up with the demand of the sales at the Thursday Night Market in Grass Valley. It's been so much fun. Being outside under the stars in the warm summer nights with my friends and family. It's been great. But... i have not done anything for me recently. So for the past few days, I have been laid up in bed. Yuck. Not feeling well... and needing to lay there. So what do i do? 
DRAW!!!!

  
Found some fabulous photos on Pinterest that are fashion oriented. Nothing that is me. Nothing that i am good at or have done very much of. So, i decided to give it a shot. 
This one "the Beauty within" i did just tonight

 This one came from a photo and some art i saw on pinterest. I used to love wearing low cut back shirts when i was younger. And i love hair from the back... this one was super fun to do. I guess i have to get back to my sign painting and oh no, it's time to start painting ornaments. Yikes! Can it be true? Christmas is right around the corner? Oh no.
Well, it was a fun diversion while it lasted.
Enjoy....

2 comments:

Createology said...

Sorry you aren't feeling super dear. Your drawings are precious. I love the one with the long hair from the back. Healing Energy to you...

Dogwood said...

Dear Lindsay!
I did not know you were not feeling well. So sorry. Our dear Lindsay can't be sick. No no. Get well. I wondered why I did not see you at Ben's yesterday. I love your drawings!!!
Hugs, Cory/Dogwood