Tuesday, August 6, 2013

long crafty summer

 Oh no... really.... Lindsay is posting picks of Christmas Ornaments? Yep... it's time to start painting and thinking ahead to the craft fair season to come. I just got in my new 2013 palette of colors.... blush, olive, fuschia, brilliant blue, aqua and Frost and Black. So excited to start painting. Get your orders in early! Christmas is right around the corner...hehehe
 There is me doing what i do best this summer... hanging out at yet another craft fair. This one in Sacramento at the Fusion International Arts Building Fair... had a fun day with my friend Heather
 One of my newest additions to the mix... blue plate specials. Pretty metal platters with chalkboard writing in the center - perfect for the kitchen... or wherever. THey make their debut this Thursday night at the Grass Valley downtown maket. Come visit us at the booth in front of ARTWORKS on Mill Street... right across from Yuba Blue.
And.... leaving you with my favorite new sign from a quote that my friend Carmen gave me. If you have a quote you want to see in a sign... send me an email and i will get it done for you. Oh, and Flat Fanny... she is currently in India. Traveling the globe until i am a bit less busy. She got upset with me no having much time for her and her travels this summer... sorry folks. The craft biz is busy this summer. Hope you are having a good one!

No comments: