Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CHRISTMAS ON MAIN

Well, today i bit the bullet as they say and decided to
host a craft fair with my friend Heather. 
She and i have been doing craft fairs all around town all season
and well...
we wanted to have one of our own.
Here's the info...
pass it on!!!!

Sunday December 1st
10am to 5pm
 Grass Valley Kenpo Family Karate
640 E Main Street
Suite D
Grass Valley

so far we have... Ruby's Jewels, Mariposa Designs,
Woodland Whimsy, Heather and Her Kind
Lindsay Ostrom creator of cuteness

and...
i think it's time to win something
How about an Ornament... personalized 


just in time for Christmas...
leave a comment.
I will choose randomly
and one of you will win...
Must be in by November 16th.
on your mark, get set... GO!

11 comments:

Julia said...

I can't wait! It will be fun and festive for sure!
Julia

Shana said...

I'm excited about the craft fair!! I really miss all my Grass Valley friends.

Claudia said...

So wish I could come to your craft fair. I'm sure it'll be fabulous.
Claudia

Anonymous said...

You are going to pee yourself when I show you the chalk board Christmas fabric I just bought for 2014! Soooo reminded me of YOU and all your cuteness!!!! Squeeeee! Love you- love everything you do! Keep up the great work! ((((hugs)))) 'nea

Jill C said...

These are so festive! You always do such nice work and so creative.

Audrianne Gunter said...

Have an awesome time with your craft fair! Can't wait to read the blog post telling how great it goes!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh these are fun... I still need to custom order my trailer ornament for you, great reminder

Marylinn Kelly said...

From being uncertain about doing any craft shows right now to hosting your own. Yes, the Ostroms are pretty remarkable, all of them. This looks like a wonderful fair and I wish you great success. Just keep swimming. xo

Michelle Gregory said...

i love your new header. :) best wishes on your craft fair.

Chark said...

found you from Laura Kelly's blog. These ornaments are soo cool!

Denise L. said...

Love the look of your ornaments! Lots of personality packed into a little sphere!