Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THE LIST IS UP!!!!

YIPPIE!
Finally, time to be done on the computer and 
start writing letters. 
I have never made this many mistakes.
it's silly , really.

so here's the latest issue. 
I have 132 or 133 folks all playing this year.
I sent out 101 emails.
 Yikes.
That's where i really messed up.
So.... I am missing email addresses.
IF YOU DID NOT 
get an email from me today with the pen pal list of addresses
then, well....
you better send me a note.
Or wait for your pen pal to write to you....

i donno.... sigh :(

I will say that i do have a much better plan for next year.
Basically , it's going back to a paper trail.
Never again will i rely on the dang computer.

so....
did you sign up and NOT get an email?
If i have you on my list, i would like to hear from you.
email me at 
nationalletterwriting@gmail.com

and no mail until April 1st!!!!

3 comments:

Createology said...

Oops Dear. Not to worry...
Play Pharrell Williams "Happy, Clap Along" and feel better.
P.S. I am on the list but no email so will email you now.

Createology said...

Oops on me now. I just got my emails. Thank You Dear!!!
Now I shall get in high gear...

my cup of tea said...

I just saw this and would love to be part of it! So if you have and dropouts I would love to pick up the slack! Thank you!
Donna