Saturday, April 4, 2015

You've Got Mail!

 
Such a cute picture of letter writer
Debra with a card from her pen pal Kelly
below is Debra with her cards
(she is the little girl version of herself in the background~)


 Some of you are sharing 
your wonderful trips to the mailbox....
Above is Debra sharing mail from Martha

 This is from Rachel who lives in Northern California
and I think from this peek at a return address
and the clue of the "outback"
that her pen pal is from Austrailia!


 Below is a little bit 
of spring happiness that miss Sherry
got from Martha, Kelly and one other pen friend

This tube of Easter goodness
was sent to Sherry from her pen pal
Stacy!

Look at all those Easter treats!!!
What did you get from your pen friend?
email me at  nationalletterwriting@gmail.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all tje ,ail I have received!! Fun

Unknown said...

I love all the mail I have received!! Fun

Createology said...

Fabulous Fun beginnings to NLWM 2015! I LOVE what I received. Thank You!

Annette Fletcher said...

I am loving all the mail! Postman had nothing on Saturday and I was so disappointed, getting spoilt obviously! Hope everyone is having a great Easter and NLWM. Annette. X