Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The wait is almost over.....

It's with giddy, school girl excitement
that I am just about ready to announce
              Lettering With Lindsay
is almost ready for enrollment!!!






I think I should have all the kinks for sign ups worked
out by mid March. I am a bit behind my personal deadline 
date of March 1st... but not too far behind.

Pretty soon... and don't worry,
I will announce when...
there will be a pay pal button in the 
Lettering With Lindsa
class tab above.
And you can go and pay and then the class
will be up and LIVE sometime in Early April...
maybe sooner. We shall just wait and see!

SUBSCRIBE if you want info on when the class will be 
ready for enrollment... and for early birds, there will be a chance 
for three students to win custom hand lettered file folders, 
pee chee keen folders and practice journal - lettered by me!!!

SO EXCITED!!!
I have had so much help and so much
fun, and a bit of stress... getting this all done.
I hope you will sign up and hope that you
will tell your friends and letter lovers about it!



4 comments:

Debbie McIntyre said...

I'm sure it will be a fun class and I look forward to signing up.

LChippy76 said...

It's going to be FANtabulous!!
Soooooo LOOKING Forward to this!!!
E*X*C*I*T*I*N*G !!!

Linda Lechnir Chidster

ramonastamps said...

Am I subscribed? If not, where do I go?
Ramona

Anonymous said...

I'm ready!