Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 18...



Wide awake at 2:30 am. Why? Oh, I donno. Just so much crap out there right now, can’t sleep. Woke up to pee and then my mind starts wandering. So to make it stop, I try to come up with positive ideas. Idea number 7,642.... grab bags!!!! 

I have sooooo many rubber stamps from my art journey with impression obsession that I have decided to do grab bags. Wooooo hoooo! I just got a box of my new images and I will do an unboxing of those LIVE in my Facebook group tomorrow and then bag them up to sell as grab bags. I’ll be live here at 9am PST. Click on the link and join in! 

Join the group here,

So I’m just going to work through this plan here to get it out of my head, then I might be able to sleep. I get one stamp for every piece of art they take. I have drawn over 1,500 images for impression obsession stamps! Holy cow! That’s a lot!!! So, my plan is that every bag will have at least one new image and then a bunch of cool older designs. I’m gonna do $25 bags with at least $50 worth or stamps in each bag. They will be available for shipping or pick up at my doorstep ( I live in the middle of nowhere, so I recommend delivery!)

Ok, great. That’s out of my head. Now maybe I can sleep. Oh yeah, sure. That’s only one little piece of info swirling around in my head. Well... I’ll try. Sweet dreams everyone!

6 comments:

Lura said...

i am addicted to rubber stamps, just one of my few addictions. LOL> i think this is awesome and can hardly wait. now to decide if i want one bag or two. count me in for sure.

<3
lura

Vikki Rothschild said...

I love, love, love your stamps and images!!! I want one please!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

OMG! I can't wait! I love ALL of your IO stamps!! I am getting at least one of these grab bags!

Liz said...

I would love a grab bag lhuggins95@gmail.com

Dona Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Credit Loan Solution said...



You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901) 676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)