Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA - day four

It is almost the last day of the show and I promise that tomorrow I will take more pictures and better pictures. I had so much work to do today... I kinda slacked off with the blog pics. Anyway... here are a few of the fav's..... I am sorry it's a short entry today... but seriously, i am pooped! We leave tomorrow and I have to figure out how to fit a ton of stuff into two small suitcases. Enjoy for now!
The torso above is a paper mache piece that we ordered for the mixed media area. Really big and decorated in all paper. Did you know you can curl paper with just a scissors... like curly ribbon?

These two pics are new goodies from Maya Road. First is a chipboard birdcage book with pop out birdies out of chipboard and the other is a fabric banner book from them as well. Really, alot of things out of fabric and alot of banners!


These three things are new from Heidi Grace. Yep... she's back and with Colorbok. And I love her and always will. The top pic is an acetate overlay for a photo frame. The next is a pack of rub ons and the last is a scrapbook page with one of her new papers that is all words. SO cute.
this is a torso book from Maya Road out of chipboard. Also... alot of torso's at the show. Literally!
This is me, trying to be hip with my camera and I took a pic of me, my old friend Suzie Ratto who is the pen and calligraphy diva for ZIG and my old friend Joy Macdonnell, who had her own show on DIY called Greetings and is now in charge of education for EK Success. We go way back!

This is one of my favorite fiber artists from Somerset Studios... Ruth Rae. Love here and we will have her new book very soon in the store. She signed this one for me....

No comments: