Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last Day of CHA

Last Day at CHA and i just wanted to get my ducks in a row before I head out to the show. I want to take more pics, place some orders and meet with Joanne Fink; a licensing agent. Yippie. Above is a wreath made by Margie from paper flowers. Paper flowers were everywhere.
Go to www.crafycon.com and enter to be on their mailing list. They are the www.craftcritique.com folks, Sarah Moore and she is putting together a show in Chicago for folks like you and me to go to and learn how to sell our crafts. Networking and workshops. I want to take my daughter!

This was a dress that Margie made. She is with Advantus and seems to be their new Heidi Swapp. She made all the accessories out of paper as well..... Ok, so... I gotta go buy Heidi Grace's line, Graphic 45, Bazzill, Prima, Sizzix and so so much more. There is so much to talk about .... but I will get into depth on it when i get back.
TTFN (ta ta for now!!!! - tigger)

No comments: