Saturday, January 16, 2010

lovely little valentines

What i do know for sure is that i am having fun making these little art pieces. I think i have done 12 or so, so far. I have frames now for them and a matting idea. I have to take a brake to make some sweet little cards for SRM Press using their new cardmaker stickers... so so cute! I am not much of a card maker but i have done my research and will put my own twist on it. I have some great ideas.
I also just completed a project for a friends ZINE ( an online magazine ) and her theme was "TABOO". For those of you who know me and know my love of 4 letter words... you can just imagine. It was beautiful but will not be posted here. Sorry. I did paint on canvas and embellish with beads and leaves and glitter. Then i quilted the whole piece and layered pieces of fabric, bubble wrap, magazine pages and finished off with dryer sheet flowers. Muy fantastico!
Enjoy this beautiful weekend... i am off to create!

No comments: