Monday, January 19, 2015

and here we go... again!

 It's Martin Luther King's birthday today
and I too have a dream.
It has been a long time coming, but i decided to take the plunge and 
hire an agent. I signed the contract tonight. It's a big step for me. I work full time, I am tired all the time... not sure how to make it all work - but when you are filled with 
the crazy art that floats around in my brain until I pour it out
onto the pages.... it will all work out!
So... what next?
Not sure that I have any idea
but I am sure going to enjoy the ride!
 These are a few pages that 
I just sent in to art journaling magazine.
 from my good fortune journal
 and my idioms journal
yes indeed...
the sky is the limit!

6 comments:

Lilli's Dark Spot said...

congratulations!!!

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Wow! Congratulations! I didn't even know there were agents for art. Silly me!

Pilgrim said...

Congratulations on this new journey

Unknown said...

You are going to soar! I always thought,with your talent, if you had some help you could take over the craft world!
Go girl!!!!
Karen

Renee said...

Congrats, keep us posted along the way please!

Createology said...

Congratulations Miss Creator of Cuteness. I have no doubts you will realize your dreams! And I am fortunate to know you and your talents. Creative Bliss Dear...