Wednesday, April 21, 2010

apologies....

I have tried and tried to upload some photos tonight of all your amazing cards and letters. Sent and received. Have i told you about how bad my internet is here in the forest? Well... it's one step above archaic. And... i tried to upload just one pic... from Abby in the Phillipines. And i ate dinner, and washed the dishes, had a text fight with my husband, did some laundry, watched american idol and came back.... and it still didn't load. I tried again. And again......
So... let's just say that there will be no photos tonight! Sorry folks. I will tell you; you guys sent me over 3o photos tonight alone. Love you all!
I think almost all of you have sent pics... except maybe two and you know who you are (holland and alli!!!).... but, i can safely say that you all are entered in for the grand prize drawing. And i can say that you all have done some great cards, envelopes and letters! Great, really.
So... maybe tomorrow i can post some pics. Maybe not, who knows. See this is why we need snail mail!!!! Long live the mailbox......

No comments: