Wednesday, June 30, 2010


I know that with the letter writing challenge, we are suppose to be having Christmas in July. But in June, for me... it's been Halloween. All i have been doing is going to work and rushing home to sit myself in front of paper, pens and paint. I have been commissioned by a company to design art for scrapbook papers, stickers, journaling cards and stamps for Halloween. This cute girl is Which witch. I have been drawing until about 3am every night!!! Then to the real job and home again to draw some more. It has been really fun. And... my Christmas in July will start July 5th. All my Halloween art needs to be done by then and I will begin drawing Christmas designs. Those need to be done by July 15th.... so, it will be Christmas in July for letter writing and for drawing! I am trying to get this art into a fabric company to have fabric made... keep your fingers crossed!!! Just thought i would share a bit of the life of the starving artist!

2 comments:

Dogwood said...

love you art.

great to see you today.

hugs...dogwood

Createology said...

So very cute your little Which Witch is. Any fabric company would be totally missing out if they do not sign you up for designing cloth. Happy creating...
P.S. I do hope you get enough rest with all your drawing you are doing.