Lindsay Ostrom

Pages

  • All About Linzi
  • Home
  • ONLINE CLASSES
  • LETTERING WITH LINDSAY-MARCH 2018
  • Contact Me
  • Videos
  • WHERE TO BUY
  • The Documented Life Project
  • Published Work

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Art

Posted by lindsay ostrom at 6:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

email...

email...
question.... email me at lindsayostrom@yahoo.com

Subscribe To Lindsay Ostrom - creator of cutness!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Blog Archive

oooh lookie who's lookin'

Popular Posts

  • Blog hop giveaways....
    I have all these goodies left from the Blogger hub. And I would love to do a giveaway here on my blog. Here’s what you Gotta do. There are t...
  • Featured artist... The Documented Life
    What an honor it was when I was not only asked by the  Art to the 5th ladies to create some art jounal pages for the month of June b...
  • Work the book!!!!
    Finally!!! September is here, fall is near. I hope it brings calm changes!!! Starting today over in my Facebook group- CREATIVE HAND LETTERI...
  • National Letter Writing Month - 2015
    It's a big week... ladies and gentleman This is the week that the registration will begin for National Letter Writing Month. Lo...
  • Love and Salt book giveaway....
    In the middle of all this mail art madness....  hows about a give away?  I had the fabulous new book  called LOVE AND SALT.... ...
  • Letter Writing Campaign....
    April is National Letter Writing Month .... and we have had a TON of you respond that you want to play. I will get out the list via e-mail o...
  • my studio... a tour from Lindsay
    I am participating in a blog hop this week. It's sponsored by  My Desert Cottage head over to her site by clicking here and you ...
  • the first day of National Letter Writing Month
     It's finally here! the first day of  National Letter Writing Month!!!    No one is in trouble for sending out mail early.....
  • What's going on in Lindsay Land....
      Those of you that know me, know that I love everything about coloring. About 10 years ago, I created something called ...
  • W.W.L.D
    What Would Lindsay Do? This week, I went to bed with a slight pain in my wrist. I had only done what I do everyday... written orders...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.